Unless otherwise stated, all scripts are licensed under CC BY 4.0 (Attribution 4.0 International) What does this mean?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
A4A scripts are the most flexible when it comes to natural modifications to the script. Changing the pronouns to fit the speaker or the intended audience should not majorly affect the script and is encouraged.
For other types, (M4A, M4M, etc.) you might want to change some aspects of the speaker to better fit your description.
Of course, you could theoretically change and adapt whatever you like, provided you follow CC BY 4.0. In fact, these scripts work best if you add your own banter, ad lib and other improvised lines. Do your best!
- All caps oblique: SCENE HEADING
- In quotes: "Speaker dialogue."
- In parentheses: (Actions)
- (...) represents a listener "response"
- Words separated by a slash: Speaker's choice/selection of words/vocabulary.
- Double slashes: // Comments //